Who & What Will Control Innovation

The real danger as I see it for coming generations is who will be the innovators? Man or Machine(AI)? If you have an idea; I’m not sure if any of the search engines are the best for finding or searching for similar thoughts. However, search for better mousetrap and you’ll find lots of ideas on mousetraps. Now search with one of your own ideas, 99% of the time there will be similar ideas to your own. If by chance you don’t find anything that remotely resembles your idea you might have something and be the 1%. That 1% could be the innovative idea of the decade.

Now back to search engines. All search engines store (questions, queries, search terms) asked of it. What bothers me is what happens if you did find the (1%, .001%) and have something so unique that it will benefit everyone and make you rich? It’s possible the search engines have a small search term bot that monitors when a new query hits the system that is a (1%, .001%), that automatically files a utility patent, trade mark or whatever. Google already returns how fast it finds results at the top of the page. I also believe the .gov patent site also logs new patent search terms. Think Tesla. Maybe Library’s aren’t so bad after all.

It might not even happen like this. And, yet if we don’t remain vigilant with new and fresh ideas…
Who are the real innovators? TBD. 🙂



Categories: #kravis, Thoughts and Ideas

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Loly Hallison

"In moments of crisis, only the imagination is more important than the knowledge" Albert Einstein

The Art of Blogging

For bloggers who aspire to inspire

creative art ✏ design that inspires😊

LIFE IS ART PAINT YOUR DREAMS ✏💗

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

Manić Teodora

Al cielo.. e niente di meno!🌈

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

THE DREAM MAKER

Poem and motivational stories

Syra and her Partner's in Crime

Everything that adds up to your fashion trends ♥

%d bloggers like this: