I thought it was time to do some space sci-fi sort of renders so this is another attempt at an outlying world. 🙂 What started out with only a few items, I thought it made more sense to work the image like I did. I tried to make this image appear like it was early evening as the sun was setting.
Princess Martha, thanks to you the additional fleet escorts seem to be working. Supplies are now getting thru.
What are your next orders?
Here is just a screen capture after placement of items.
ITEMS USED IN THIS PRODUCTION CREDITS
I make a few and buy a few things like some do, I’m just sharing in hopes that you can benefit from my experiments.
- DAZ STUDIO
- DAZ 4.9++, will move to 4.10 when further along in dev versus pre-release.
- Iridescent Shaders For Iray
- The Templar Poses
- Amazon Queen Poses for Olympia 7
- Sci-fi Control Panels ( used Control Panel 4)
- Deco Rest Spot
- Destructor Space Fighter
- Flyer Eagle
- Free Spirit Hair For Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Dragon Queen For Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Iray Lens FX
- Victoria 8
- Michael 8
- Desert Robes For Genesis 8 Males(s)
- Sci-fi Cargo Ship
SOME SETTINGS USED IN THIS PRODUCTION
Categories: "3DS MAX", 3D, ART, MODELING, DAZ3D, Photography
Leave a Reply