Flapper Girl Roaring Twenties
The roaring 20’s and 30’s was an age of wackyness. The depression hit and with prohibition in full bloom, the back room bars and grills were turned into underground venues for all types of entertainment. I imagine back in the 20’s a flapper girl just might look a little like this.
This image was pretty simple to setup. I set up the lights, added the model and cloths. And, then I did a test render before I rendered these. I still might make some adjustments.
As always comments always welcome.
ITEMS USED IN THIS PRODUCTION CREDITS
I make a few and buy a few things like some do, I’m just sharing in hopes that you can benefit from my experiments.
- DAZ STUDIO
- DAZ 4.10
- Ultra Genesis Studio Vol 1 – Iray Box Lights
- Lyra HD for Genesis 8 Female
- Zarah Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
- Tiered Lace Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s)
- Project EYEray – Next Gen and Merchant Resource for Genesis 8
- Tonal Rage – Tone Mapping Toolkit for Iray
SOME SETTINGS USED IN THIS PRODUCTION
- A few Settings Used
Thank you! For visiting this post! Your time and interest are truly appreciated. If you found the content engaging or thought-provoking, please feel free to share your thoughts or insights in the comments.
Thoughts & Ideas, Joseph Kravis 🙂