This group of images wraps up nurses week. My hats off to the women and men who’ve chosen such a career. I thought it was fun to create different types of images of nurses in poses rather than doing what they do best. And, that is help those thru their suffering and pain.
- How to build an information security governance committee model that worksPutting an infosec program into place is a balancing act, requiring a very careful approach and significant involvement from a wide array of stakeholders, says Penn Medicine CISO Dan Costantino. Read more »
- Opinion: Is digital transformation a reality in healthcare?Digital transformation has to be at the core of business, policy and strategy, argues Dr Sam Shah, NHS England director of digital development. Read more »
- Million European Genome Alliance – bringing genetic medicine into the heart of European healthcareDr Layla McCay, director of international relations at the NHS Confederation, writes about a new initiative to sequence a million genomes by 2022 in Europe. Read more »
- Opinion: Interoperability - What every cybercriminal is waiting forDr Saif Abed, founding partner of health IT consultancy firm AbedGraham, looks at how interoperability could "break healthcare". Read more »
- Achieving a better gender balance across all levels of an organisationFor International Women's Day, NHS Digital executive director of product development Wendy Clark outlines her journey into healthcare IT. Read more »
Thoughts & Ideas, Joseph Kravis 🙂